Stationery list Y1&2 2021
Stationery list Y3&4 2021
Stationery list Y5&6 2021
Stationery list Y7&8 2021
Stationery list Y9&10 2021
Stationery list Y11&13 2021
These can be found on https://www.myschool.co.nz/rai on OfficeMaxMySchool website) search for Rai Valley Area School, select Rai Valley Area School and select order using school lists, enter your child’s name etc and continue through the list to order.
You can also find the lists attached above. _____________________________________________________________
|Years 0-6: OPTIONAL Board will be surveying in 2021 to see if community want to see a primary uniform introduced.
· Navy RVAS sports top (purchase from school office)
· ANY Plain Black bottoms
· Modest swimwear, No bikinis, Rash tops encouraged.
· Compulsory – Cancer Society approved Plain Navy Wide brimmed or bucket hat Terms 1 & 4
|Years 7-11: COMPULSORY options: Tops
- Sky blue collared polo shirt. Sky blue or white thermal (long or short sleeved) may be worn underneath.
- White collared polo shirt or plain white short sleeved school blouse. White thermal (long or short sleeved) may be worn underneath.
- Navy blue school logo polar fleece (purchase from school office). Currently looking at alternate options to the Fleece
- Plain black puffer or weathershield jacket.
- Official TOSI Sweatshirts may be worn for 1 week after annual Area School Tournament.
- Long navy blue Taslon pants, straight or tapered
- Navy Blue Shorts or Skort – knit or drill – mid thigh length or longer.
- Tartan Skirt – 5cm off ground whilst kneeling. Black stockings or pantyhose may be worn underneath.
- Plain predominately black lace up/buckle shoe, less than 3cm heel.
- Navy, black, or white socks.
- Black plain flat sandals without socks. No slides, scuffs, or jandals.
PE Compulsory when offsite at interschool sporting activities:
- Navy RVAS PE top (purchase from school office). Currently looking at alternate options
- Navy blue or black shorts.
Non-uniform for regular PE classes at RVAS:
- Any sleeved t-shirt (not sleeveless or singlet).
- Any shorts (no tight athletic wear such as skins as Outer Layer).
- Modest swimwear, no bikinis. Rash tops encouraged.
Headwear – Optional
- Seniors are encouraged to wear hats, plain navy or black no logo.
- Navy school beanie
|Year 12,13 – same as above or
- Black Dress Pants
- White Dress Shirt
- Navy Tie
- Navy Blazer to be ordered through office
Most Uniform pieces can be purchased from any local stores – Warehouse, Postie, Etc.
Mainland Uniform have the Tartan Skirt – and they also have listed other pieces to provide a one stop shop for those who wish to use it.
UNIFORM POLICY PROCEDURE 2020 onwards